Check out our new online store!
CORONAVIRUS UPDATEBack to Business With COVID restrictions easing everywhere more and more people are wondering when they will be able to attend their pets’ appointment with them. Trust us we are thinking about this as well. Unfortunately, it isn’t a simple unlocking of the door to make this happen. We are in the process of getting everything ready to be able to serve you in person. This includes but is not limited to:
- Buying new equipment – we are buying a second weigh scale and new furniture that is easier to disinfect
- Hiring new employees – all of the cleaning procedures and handling of clients will involve more staff to service these roles
- Establishing protocols and scheduling for the future
- You will be sent and return COVID pre-screening questions prior to your appointment time.
- You call upon arrival to notify staff of your arrival.
- When ready you will come to the door for a non-contact temperature reading and then be escorted into an exam room. Only one person will be able to attend each appointment and masks will need to be worn at all times.
- Appointment will proceed with the doctor but if help is needed for restraining beyond the owner’s capabilities or if diagnostic tests need to be performed that involve staff restraint the animal will need to be taken to the treatment room to allow for social distancing.
- When the appointment is finished, the doctor will leave and proceed to another appointment in the other exam room being used for in-person appointments. You will stay in the room where payment will be completed with staff and then they will escort you out of the building with any materials at that time.
- This room must be sprayed down and allowed to sit for 5 minutes before it can be wiped down to finish the cleaning process and allow another client to come in for their appointment.
Dr. Adepoju and Dr. Horner
We’re at 5685 Hazeldean Road, Unit #4.
Dr. Horner, Dr. Adepoju and their team invite you to their beautiful animal hospital, between Stittsville and Kanata. You’ll appreciate the pride they take in their hospital and professional approach to animal care.
You’ll feel confident that they will help you to understand your pet’s health needs so you can make informed decisions every step of the way. You won’t be intimidated by medical jargon that you don’t understand.
You’ll love their family-centric approach where even the staff have become a family.